啟蒙文學站

位置:首頁 > 實用工具 > 說說

關於空間說說英文帶翻譯

說說8.41K

一個人不動情,就不會受到感情的傷害。本站小編為大家收集整理了關於空間說說英文帶翻譯,供大家欣賞借鑑!

關於空間說說英文帶翻譯

關於空間說說英文帶翻譯最新

With a forced laugh,only oneself know how tired .

勉強笑著,只有自己知道有多累。

Give me to the old love.

[給我到老的愛情]

You are the king in my world.

在我的世界裡你是王。

All I need is you needing me.

——我最需要的就是,你需要我。

I waste heart will always love you.

我荒廢的心會一直愛你。

You will never be able to see me.

你永遠都看不透我。

In a city, the city lived in pain.

心中有座城,城裡住著疼。

Not crave forever,because too far.

不奢求永遠 因為太遠。

we are never ever getting back together.

我們在也無法回到曾經。

Love, or don't start, or a lifetime.

愛,要麼不開始,要麼一輩子。

What kind of sunlight can warm my heart.

什麼樣的陽光能溫暖我的心。

Say wait for you, I would not leave.

說好了等你,我就不會離開。

關於空間說說英文帶翻譯精選

You are I can not get rid of the shadow.

你是我擺脫不了的影子。

I hope you always find a reason to smile.

我希望你永遠都能找到讓自己微笑的理由。

Painful but not silent but not language.

[痛而不言 笑而不語]

Happiness is a journey,not a destination.

幸福是一個旅程,而不是終點。

What time did you let me into your heart.

你什麼時候才能讓我進入你的心。

Just happened between us is just the fate.

我們之間只是緣分發生的剛好。

Sometimes, miss is not time, is feeling.

(有時候,我們錯過的不是時間,是感覺)

You never into play but I forfeits himself.

【你從未入戲 我卻賠上了自己】

Be yourself. That’s when you’re beautiful.

做你自己,那才是你的美麗時刻。

Fairy tale has ended, forgetting is happiness.

童話已經結束,遺忘就是幸福。

Break recalled, let the past become invalid.

把回憶打碎,讓過去作廢。

I saw you in my dreams again. It felt so real.

又夢見你,如此真實。

關於空間說說英文帶翻譯大全

Now, I believe that I am a person can be very good!

現在開始,我相信我一個人可以很好!

Sometimes I miss you so much,I hardly can stand it.

有時候我真的很想你,想到我心痛。

We all be happy, regardless of each other is happiness.

我們都要幸福,不分彼此的幸福。

The most painful but one person was a man.

最痛不過一人始一人終。

Begin to learn to give up, learn to forget.

開始學會放棄,學會遺忘。

Paper plane fly farther take away my heart.

紙飛機飛的再遠帶不走我的心情。

At the beginning blazing heart Long silence.

當初熾熱的心早已沉默。

I just want to be different in your heart.

我想成為你心中的特別。

Your love is a dream,there is real pain.

你的愛是個夢,卻有最真實的痛。

Sorry,I don’t need me anymore.

對不起,我忘了,你已經不再需要我了。

I will always love you,until the end of time.

我將永遠喜歡你,直到時間停止。

We love others too early, self love too late.

我們愛別人太早,愛自己太遲。

We just met not to start.

(我們只是相遇未曾開始)

I am ordinary yet unique.

我很平凡,但是我獨一無二。

You are the apple of my eye.

你是我眼裡最珍貴的人。

because of you , so i madness.

因為有你,所以我瘋狂。

Any unhappy is a waste of time.

--任何不快樂的時光都是浪費。

Have we loved so very reskless.

曾經我們那麼放肆的愛過。

If I am the girl in your dreams.

如果我是你夢裡的女孩

Love,It would have to be to you.

[愛,它只屬於你]

I understand. I just do not care.

我明白,只是,我不在乎。

You ever far is my fixed lattice.

(你永遠是我的定格.)

Too many stories have no results.

擁有太多故事卻都沒有後來。

I decided that I did not love you.

我決定不愛你了。

標籤:翻譯