啟蒙文學站

位置:首頁 > 經典語句 > 經典臺詞

越獄男主經典臺詞_越獄經典臺詞對白

越獄這部劇相信很多人都看過,裡面的一些經典臺詞讓大家回味無窮,下面是本站小編整理的一些關於越獄經典臺詞的相關資料,供您參考。

越獄男主經典臺詞_越獄經典臺詞對白

越獄男主經典臺詞

1. You gotta do it for the team. 你得為團隊做這件事

2. I'm part of the team now. 我現在也入夥了

3. You best speak with respect.你說話最好客氣點

4. I'm breaking out. And you're gonna make sure my brother goes with me.我要越獄, 你要確保我哥一起走

5. You and me…its real… 我和你,是真的

6. I'm asking you to make a mistake. Not hurt anyone, not steal anything. 我在請求你犯個小錯誤. 不是去傷害誰,不是去偷盜

7. You and I need to have a conversation. 我們需要好好聊聊

8. I'll take door number three.我選第三個

9. Would you run if I said you?- Would you chase me if I did?如果我說是你,你會跑掉麼?-如果我跑了,你要追我

10. If you don't like it, wait an hour.你要是不喜歡現在的天氣 可以等一個小時

越獄男主經典臺詞語

don’t have a violent bone in your body.我知道你天性善良

2. Often, the lord appears when you're in particular need of forgiveness.通常來說,當你特別需要寬恕的時候 主就會出現

3. You're up against much bigger fish than me.你遇上了比我更高級別的麻煩

4. Not a good position you find yourself in, is it?左右不是人,是吧?

5. You're out of business. Get used to it.你出局了,學著適應吧

6. New fish! 新來的

7. You're just as pretty as advertised.你和傳言中一樣帥氣

8. Come find me when you're ready to talk. 想好了就找我談談

9. Someone’s going to get hurt.有人得受傷

10. Bed check. 查床了

11. Soft money makes the world go around.有錢能使鬼推磨

12. Apparently, college boy here did the math.很顯然,這個大學小子做了些功課

13. So you got plenty of time to bake him a cake.你有足夠的時間 給他烤個蛋糕

14. And you have a way of asking questions that beg more questions. 你也很喜歡問那種越追究 問題越多的問題

15. Remember, Pretty, I am serving life plus one.記著,帥哥,我是終生監禁

16. All due respect, I don't need opinions. I need answers.我沒別的意思,不過我不需要建議,我需要答案

17. Past tense for you, maybe. 你的愛是過去時

18. A man's down, you give him your hand.別人有難,就要伸出援手

19. Okay, after Lincoln, we go alphabetically.

20. As soon as possible” is not a specific time.“儘快”可不是確切時間"

越獄男主經典臺詞對白

1. Never really thought about it. 從來沒想過

2. "You see, this is not a ""me versus you"" thing anymore.你看,這裡再也沒有我VS你了"

3. Men and women can’t be friends. 男人和女人不可能成為朋友

4. You really think you're going to get to four buttons before I get to one?

5. Look, there are three things for certain in life,death, taxes and count.唉有三件事是無法逃避的: 死亡 稅收...還有點名

6. You named me? Right there along with the rest of them?你也寫了我?和那些人一起?

7. Like a light. 輕而易舉

8. You made this mess. Nobody else. You.是你搞砸了,不是別人,正是你

9. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.要和朋友靠在一起 而與敵人要靠的更近

10. You just have to open that door, and the monster would disappear.開啟那扇門,怪物就會消失不見

11. Keep the line moving.下一個繼續

12. You have no trouble whatsoever with me bending the law... especially when it's bent in your direction.當我歪曲法律時 你安然無恙, 尤其是歪向你的方向

13. Just have a little faith.活得有信念點!

14. You have bosses, I have bosses.各為其主

15. I've had some bad luck when it comes to relationships.我在男女關係上運氣不好

16. You have a habit of answering a question with a question. 你很喜歡拿問題去回答別人的問題

17. I'm the last person in the world that my father listens to.我是我父親最不願聽的人

18. With the crap storm this thing's become... Why they haven't killed you.弄成這麼一塌糊塗... 為什麼他們還不殺你

19. If he tells you everything, then you don't need him.如果他告訴了你所有事情,那你就不需要他了

20. When this guy woke up this morning, he was white!這個傢伙今天早上起來的時候, 還是白種人!

越獄男主經典語錄臺詞

1. I will not be cowed into forsaking my beliefs.我不會因為被恐嚇而放棄自己的信仰

2. What's the context? 什麼語境?

3. I think it's beautiful.- I think you're beautiful.我覺得好看-我覺得你好看

4. What's another word for “love”?“愛”的近義詞是什麼?

5. I remember the demons. Maybe they were pilgrims.我記得魔鬼,也許他們是朝聖者

6. "What do you mean,” what am I doing?

7. I promise you that-- when the time is right. 我向你保證,在恰當的時機

8. What a shame. The conversation's over. 真可惜,已經說完了

9. I mean, it’s not like you're asking me for a new bike here, kid.這不是說 跟我要一輛自行車這麼簡單

10. Well, not everybody gonna have a ticket. 其實,不是每個人都有票的

越獄經典臺詞

1. Cut the crap.

廢話少說。

2. Bygones be bygones!

過去的就讓它過去吧!

3. Don't make me lie to you.

不要逼我對你撒謊。

4. It either works or it doesn't

它是成功還是失敗。

5. How well do you know him?

你對他了解多少?

6. Don't play stupid with me.

不要和我裝傻。

7. You'd let her live her life.

請不要再糾纏她了。

8. You don't give the green light.

你管不著。

9. Preparation can only take you so far. After that, you gotta take a few leaps of faith.

謀事在人,但成事在天。

10. Abruzzi: What happened in there was my way of saying.

裡面發生的事表明了我的態度。

11. Scofield: You kill him, you kill our express ticket out of here.

你殺掉他就等於毀掉了我們從這出去的機會。

12. Scofield: Figured I could play their game and watch him die in the process,or I could take matters into my own hands.

我不想被他們玩弄,眼睜睜地看著他死,我要把事情掌握在自己手中。

13. Sucre: That's cardinal sin number one.

這是罪加一等。

14. Michael: You and me…Its real…

我和你。。。是真的

深情而含蓄的表白。

15. Michael/Lincoln: Just have a little faith.

活得有信念點!

逆境中的精神支柱。

16. Abruzzi: I kneel only to God. Dont see him here.

我只向上帝下跪。他可不在這!

帶著尊嚴與驕傲離去,以及自己的信念。從容赴死前輕吻十字架的樣子,像是這一生都已獲得救贖。

17. Abruzzi: Take my hand so we can put all this behind us.

握手言和,把以前的一切一筆勾銷吧。

Does not a warm hand feel better than a cold shark?

溫暖的手不比冷酷的人好得多嗎?

渡盡劫波兄弟在,相逢一笑泯恩仇。

18. Friend of Sucre: You look like hell.

Sucre: Im man from hell, puppy. Now, I just gotta go to Vegas.

-你看起來像是去拼命的。

-我可是從地獄逃出來的!我現在就要去維加斯。

Sucre對愛的執著讓我感動。就像他說的,"She is the love of my life". 此生摯愛。

19. Sucres GF: What do you want from the future?

Sucre: Would you run if I said you?

Sucres GF: Would you chase me if I did?

女友:你將來想得到什麼?

Sucre: 如果我說是你,你會逃開嗎?

女友:如果我逃開了,你會來追我嗎?

又一條Sucre的。。沒辦法,無情不似多情苦啊。入獄的原因是為愛搶劫,傻的不行了。

20. Veronica: Michael, you are where you are because of your brother.

Michael: You are telling me hes where he is because of me.

-Michael, 你能有今天都是因為你哥哥。

-也就是說,他有今天也是因為我。

獲悉真相,內心暗潮洶湧。越獄計劃之萌芽。