gossipgirl第二季經典台詞
《緋聞女孩》Gossip Girl是由Cecily von Ziegesar所寫的系列小説改編的美國青春偶像劇,於20xx年CW電視台正式開播第一季,全劇共六季,播出後引發全球時尚風潮!造就捧紅了劇中的各位男神女神,故事地點設在紐約曼哈頓上東區,紙醉金迷、錦衣玉食,精緻奢華的生活裏,青春危機四伏。以下是本站小編為大家準備的gossipgirl第二季經典台詞,希望大家喜歡!
gossipgirl第二季經典台詞(一)
1. Gossip girl: Here is an inside tip, little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall.
Little J,給你一個小忠告,爬得越快,跌得越疼。
2. Fashion knows not of comfort.
時尚永遠不會考慮舒適。
3. Jenny: I guess there are firsts for everything.
我想任何事情都有第一次吧。
4. Gossip girl: What is that we said about appearances? Yeah, they can be deceiving. But most of the time, what you see is what you get.
他們怎麼説表象來着?對了,表象可是具有欺騙性的。但是大多時候,眼見為實。
5. Blair: Do you like me?
Chuck: Define “like”.
——你喜歡我?
——定義“喜歡”。
6. Gossip: Spotted Chuck Bass losing sth no one knew he had begin with—his heart.
目擊——C失去了一樣沒人知道的東西,他的心。
7. Eric: He only has one facial expression. He scares me.
Serena: And he raised Chuck. That scares me.
——他只有一個面部表情,那很可怕。
——他養育了C,那也很可怕。
8. Gossip: One may be the loneliest number, but sometimes only the lonely can play.
“一”也許是最孤單的數字,但是有時候只有孤單的人才玩得起來。
9. Blair: Hey, hey, we’re sisters. You’re my family, what is you is me.
There’s nothing you could ever say to let me go. I love you.
喂,我們是好姐妹阿,你是我的家人,你的事情就是我的事情,你説什麼都不能把我趕走的。我愛你。
10. Gossip: Spotted, Blair and chuck reunited to defend Serena’s honor. With friends like this, who needs an army?
有這樣的朋友,誰還需要什麼軍隊呢。
11、你們倆又偷偷地在一起了。
You two have rekindled your love in secret.
12、我沒有什麼浪漫細胞。
I don't have a romantic bone in my body.
13. Gossip girl: Hey, upper east siders, gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous life of Manhattan’s elites.
And who am I? That’s a secret I’ll never tell. You know you love me, XOXO, gossip girl。
Hey,上東區的貴族們,緋聞少女在此,我是你們唯一得到曼哈頓精英們醜聞的渠道。
至於我是誰,那是一個我永遠也不會説的祕密。
你知道你是愛我的,XOXO,緋聞少女。
* 翻譯出來怪怪的。。
14、水往低處流。
Water always finds it own level.
15. There’s nothing gossip girl like more than a good cat fight. And this could be a classic.
在這世界上緋聞少女最喜歡的莫過於女人之間的戰爭,而這個將是個十分經典的戰役。
女人間的戰役一般都用cat fight哦~因為女人打架一般都像貓一樣又抓又撓又叫的~
16. Eric (to Serena): No man in the history has ever hated you.歷史上沒有人討厭過你。
17. Blair: It’s enough when I say it’s enough.我説夠了那才是夠了。
18. Gossip girl: Choose your side or run & hide.
選擇你的陣營,或者乾脆躲起來吧。
這個硝煙味好濃啊~
19. Chuck: Why should be chosen to be an usher? I’m Chuck Bass.
為什麼我要做接待員呢?因為我是Chuck Bass.
被譽為是萬能的一句話~
20. Gossip girl: We all know one nation can’t have two queens.
我們都很清楚,一個國家不能有兩個女王(一山不容二虎)。
gossipgirl第二季經典台詞(二)
1、 我就和你一個人説/你不要去告訴別人。
So let's keep this between us.
2、有消息我會聯繫你的。
We will be in touch.
3、我剛轉學過來的。
I just transferred in.
4、起來啦!起來啦!東區的社會精英們。
Wakey-wakey! Upper east siders!
5、你現在還是不要我一起去麼?
You still positive that you don't want me to tag along?
6、外表冷淡,內心熱情似火。
The cool exterior. The fire below.
7、我當初可不是為了噁心三角戀而和你在一起。
I didn't sign up for some creepy love triangle.
8、真不能相信 / 真沒想到Nate Archibald是個吃軟飯的。
I cannot believe that Nate Archibald is a gigolo.
9、我沒得選。
I don't really have a choice.
10、嗯,不好意思。
Hmm, Look, I'm sorry.
11. Chuck: But happiness does not seem on the menu, so smoke up, and seal the deal with Blair.
幸福並不在你的選項之內,你還是先搞定B吧。
12."If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back."
如果兩個人註定在一起,最終他們總會找到重温舊夢的路。
times the biggest surprises are the ones you spring on yourself.
有時最大的驚喜就是自我突破。
thing about being on top of the world-- it gives you a long, long way to fall.
站在世界之巔的一個好處是,你將擁有很長一段降落之旅。
15. She and Blair are fast friends她和Blair非常要好
ything old can be new again.
風水輪流轉,故人終復還。
times the hero finally makes the choice but the timing is always wrong.
有時候英雄終於選對了人,卻選錯了時間。
s like our resident moral compass isn't such a straight arrow after all.
看上去我們的道德標是準指南針的指針,畢竟也不是那麼直。
times you have to let things go,so there's room for better things to come into your life.
有些事情我們必須放棄,才有經歷迎接更美好的生活。
the Upper East Side, appearances are often deceiving, from friends to hair color, there's always more than meets the eye.
在上東區,表面這些東西通常都是騙人的,從朋友到頭髮顏色.表面之下,總有很多看不到的事。
people you know best are the ones most capable of surprising you.
最熟悉的人才最出乎意料
-
那片星空那片海經典台詞大綱
那片星空那片海剛剛好是韓劇藍色大海的傳説的男生版,一起來看看那片星空那片海經典台詞經典台詞吧!以下是本站小編為你精心整理的那片星空那片海經典台詞,希望你喜歡。那片星空那片海經典台詞我理智上很清楚,對他的感情不應該、不正確,恨不得像拔野草、燒廢紙一樣,...
-
相愛穿梭千年台詞經典
相愛穿梭千年講述了志在維護正統的士大夫公明偶然來到兩千多年以後的現代,與不得志的女演員林湘湘邂逅,譜寫出一段跨越千年戀曲的浪漫故事。你還知道哪些關於相愛穿梭千年的經典台詞嗎?以下是本站小編為你精心整理的相愛穿梭千年台詞經典,希望你喜歡。相愛穿梭千...
-
海賊王路飛的經典台詞
【我要成為海賊王】——蒙其.D.路飛。海賊王講得是,擁有整個世界財富,名聲,勢力的海賊王哥爾.羅傑把所有財寶都放在"偉大的航路"裏,於是所有的男子漢都航向那裏追逐夢想,世界開始迎接大海賊時代的來臨.以下是本站小編為大家準備的海賊王路飛的經典台詞,希...
-
電影《教父》經典台詞語錄
經典語錄是指對那些富有哲理與特殊意義話語的記錄,經典語錄普遍來源於經典語錄原創基地,一般用於正式文體。現指能引起共鳴的、發人深省,有一定傳播力的名人之言、網民言論、社會事件所產生的新詞條。ndthegreatwealth,arehiddenevil.巨大財富的背後,都隱藏着罪惡...
相關文章
- 勵志英語文章:The prime condition great secrets of success
- 英語腦筋急轉彎:Bill Gates picks his own punishment
- 英語名言名句大全 Art is long, but life is short
- 勵志英語文章: Six Way to Turn Desires into Gold
- 英語名句 The first step is as good as half over 等
- 經典大學聯考勵志文章:Nothing is impossible
- spring goeth all in white
- 英語浪漫語句 Brief is life, but love is long
- 英文勵志文章:Spare No Efforts in Doing Things
- 關於愛情等待的詩句 Brief is life, but love is long