歐美電影經典台詞
音樂之聲經典台詞
(對生活充滿信心的瑪麗亞初涉塵俗來到特拉普上校家裏做家庭教師,在那裏她和特拉普上校進行了第一次對話。)
Captain: In the future, you're kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.
上校 :以後請你記住,這房子裏有些房間是不能亂闖的。
額外成就
在口語中kind of 通常可作副詞,意思是“有一點兒,在某種程度上”。
如 :The film is not kind of interesting at all.
那部電影一點都不好看。
Maria: Yes, Captain, sir.
瑪麗亞:是,上校,先生。
Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?
上校:為什麼這樣盯着我?
Maria: Well, you don't look at all like a sea Captain, sir.
瑪麗亞:先生,你看起來一點都不像海軍上校。
Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess. Turn around, please.
上校:恐怕你也不怎麼像家庭教師。請轉過身去。
Maria: What?
瑪麗亞:什麼?
Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another one before you meet the children.
上校:轉身,脱帽,是衣服不對勁。在和孩子們見面之前,你得換套衣服。
額外成就
one before you meet the children.
作為軍人出身的特拉普上校,口中不時冒出幾句帶有命令口吻的話是不足為怪的,這正體現了他軍人作風的一面。 如句中hat off 就是一例, 完整的句子應是take your hat off.
Maria: But I don't have another one. When we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.
瑪麗亞:但是,我沒有其他衣服。當我們進修道院時,就把平時穿的衣服都送給窮人了。
Captain: What about this one?
上校:那這一件呢?
Maria: The poor didn't want this one.
瑪麗亞:窮人不要這一套。
Captain: Hmm.
上校:嗯。
Maria: I would've made myself a new dress but there wasn't time, I can make my own clothes.
瑪麗亞:如果有時間來的話,我就自己做一套新衣服。我會給自己做衣服。
Captain: Well, I'll see you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein... er...
上校:那麼我來給你弄些布料。可能的話,今天就給你。現在,弗勞倫……呃……
額外成就
see 本意是“看” 但在句中的意思是“注意,確保”相當於make sure that, 後面常接介詞to
如 :See to it that you are ready on time!
到時你千萬要準備好!
Would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?
你來安排下次的會議,好嗎?
Maria: Maria.
瑪麗亞:瑪麗亞。
Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the Mother has told you.
上校:弗勞倫·瑪麗亞小姐,我不知道院長嬤嬤告訴了你多少情況。
Maria: Not much.
瑪麗亞:不是很多。
Captain: You're the twelfth in a long line of governesses, who have come to look after my children since their mother died. I trust that you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.
上校:自從孩子們的母親去世以後,你是來照看他們的第十二位女家庭教師。相信你比最後一位有進步,她只呆了兩個小時。
羅馬假日經典台詞
(可愛的安妮公主在訪問羅馬期間,厭煩繁瑣的皇家生活。她在牀上發泄不滿,而伯爵夫人毫不體諒地向她彙報明天的工作議程。)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳着頭髮)我討厭這件睡袍。我討厭所有的睡袍。我同樣討厭我的內衣。
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:親愛的,你有很多可愛的東西。
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可沒有兩百歲大!(倒在牀上) 為什麼我不能穿着鬆睡衣睡覺?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(摺疊着牀單抬起頭)鬆睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 僅露出上頭。你知道有些人裸體而睡嗎?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打開窗子)我很慶幸地説,我不知道。
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠着牀頭板躺着,微笑地聽着從窗外傳來的音樂)聽。
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,離開窗户。 你的牛奶和餅乾在這裏。
安妮:(拿着托盤,伯爵夫人為她取開蓋子) 我們所有的一切都是有益健康的。
COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.
伯爵夫人:它們有助睡眠。
ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬間】.
安妮:(倔強地) 我累得反而一點都睡不着。
COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schedule--or schedule whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
伯爵夫人:哦,親愛的,你喜歡明天的日程安排麼,或者説你喜歡哪個—兩個都不錯。八點半,和使館人員共進早餐;九點, 參觀波利若裏汽車工廠,你將獲贈一部小汽車。
ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
安妮:(心不在焉地玩着餐巾)謝謝。
COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?
伯爵夫人:你會拒絕哪一個?
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮:不,謝謝。
COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄欖】 tree.
伯爵夫人: 十點三十五,視察農產品組織,你會被贈上一棵橄欖樹。
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮: 不,謝謝。
COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?
伯爵夫人: 你答應嗎?
ANN: Thank you.
安妮: 謝謝。
COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
伯爵夫人: 十點五十五,到新建孤兒院。你將主持奠基典禮,和上次一樣的演講。
ANN: Trade relations?
安妮: 貿易關係?
COUNTESS: Yes.
伯爵夫人: 對。
ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
安妮:(吃着一塊餅乾)為孤兒的那次?
COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.
伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。
ANN: "Youth and progress".
安妮: “青少年與發展”。
COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
伯爵夫人: 很對,十一點四十五,回到這裏休息。 哦,搞錯了,十一點四十五在這裏舉行記者招待會。
ANN: "Sweetness and decency".
安妮: “甜美與高雅”。
COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;銘牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...
伯爵夫人: 一點整,和外交大臣共進午餐,你將戴上你的白色項鍊,捧着一束粉紅色的玫瑰。三點零五分,授匾。四點十分, 檢閲特別護衞隊。 四點四十五,回來換上制服接見國際……
ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
安妮:(對着伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移開視線,頭髮遮臉)請停下來!別説了!
COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.
伯爵夫人:(收回托盤)做得好,親愛的,牛奶沒有溢出來。
風月俏佳人經典台詞
Vivian: Hey sugar, are you looking for a date?
維維安: 嘿,親愛的,想找個伴嗎?
Edward: No! I want to find Beverly Hills, could you give me the directions?
愛德華: 不是的,我想去比華利山,能告訴我怎麼走嗎?
Vivian: Sure, five bucks.
維維安: 可以,五美元。
額外成就
事實上,在美國口語中美元用 buck 代替dollar 更為常見。
Edward: That's ridiculous【荒謬的】!
愛德華: 太荒謬了!
Vivian: Price just went up to ten.
維維安: 現在是十美元了。
Edward: Can you charge for the direction?
愛德華: 指路也能收費?
Vivian: I could do anything I want to, baby, I'm not lost!
維維安: 我會做任何事情,親愛的,但我可沒有迷路!
Edward: All right, ok? Right, you win, I lose, have changes for twenty?
愛德華: 好了,你贏了,我輸了! 二十美元有找嗎?
Vivian: For twenty I will show you personal and show you where stars live.
維維安: 二十美元我會親自帶你去並告訴你明星住在哪裏。
Edward: Oh, that' s all right, I have been to the Stalon's.
愛德華: 好吧!我剛到史泰龍的家。
Vivian: Right.
維維安: 是的。
Edward: What's your name?
愛德華: 你叫什麼名字?
Vivian: What do you want to be? Vivian, my name is Vivian.
維維安: 你想它是什麼?維維安,我的名字叫維維安。
Edward: Vivian?
愛德華: 維維安?
Vivian: So what hotel are you staying at?
維維安: 那你住在哪個酒店?
Edward: The--er--Regemt Beverly Wilshire.
愛德華: 是……是里根·比華利·利歇酒店。
Vivian: In down the block right the conner.
維維安: 就在下個街區的右拐角處。
Edward: Tell me what kinda, what kinda money you girls make this days? ball-park【估計的數目】.
愛德華: 現在你們做這一行的大概要多少錢?
Vivian: Can't take less than hundred dollar.
維維安: 不少於一百美元。
-
《匆匆那年》經典台詞大全
1、年輕時我們總是在開始時毫無所謂,在結束時痛徹心肺。而長大後成熟的我們避免了幼稚的傷害,卻也錯過了開始的勇氣。2、我們都是貌似被放養,實則被圈養3、窗外的春光明媚刺眼,沉靜的校園裏不知道掩埋了多少單純的真心愛慕,只可惜他們不明白那時一切尚早,輾轉歲月裏...
-
龍貓經典台詞中英文版_龍貓中英文版經典台詞
《龍貓》是由宮崎駿執導的一部動漫電影。看完《龍貓》後,很多朋友都深有感觸,想知道一些經典的中英文版台詞。下面就讓本站小編來為大家盤點龍貓台詞中英文版,真的是非常的精彩!希望你喜歡!龍貓經典台詞中英文版【精選版】有時我沉默,不是不快樂,只是想把心淨空。有...
-
關於甄嬛體的搞笑台詞
甄嬛體的走紅,讓很多人把一句再簡單不過的台詞文縐縐地説出來了。以下是本站小編為你精心整理的甄嬛體的搞笑台詞,希望你喜歡。甄嬛體的搞笑台詞【精選版】1)李先生,您今兒選的房是極好的,便捷的上等地段配上湖岸相襯的綠景,加之坐北朝南的户型,忽而陽光細碎幽香襲來...
-
jojo台詞
JoJo家族,漫畫《JoJo奇妙冒險》中的一個家族,因姓名原因,家族中人常被稱為為JoJo。以下是本站小編為大家準備的jojo台詞,希望大家喜歡!jojo台詞(一)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~【JOJO第四部】~~~~~~~~~~~~~~第四部。杜王町。被銀水鏈狠毒暗算的仗助的外公無聲無息地倒下了。當仗助心裏明白無論讓瘋狂鑽石如...