2020阿甘正傳經典台詞
XX阿甘正傳經典台詞一:
1、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2、stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3、miracles happen every day.
奇蹟每天都在發生。
4、it made me look like a duck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
5、i don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有着各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩。
6、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
7、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,繼續前進。
8、shit happens!
不好的事情發生了。
9、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
10、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這裏。
11、i am a man of my word.
我是信守承諾的人。
12、there is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
13、nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
14、a little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.
牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨。
15、that is the outstanding answer i've ever heard.
這是我聽過最好的答案。
16、you are no different than anybody else is.
你和別人沒有任何的不同。
17、there is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
通過人家的鞋可以瞭解別人很多的東西。
18、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.
我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
19、i want to go home.
我想回家。
20、i was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
21、jenny and i were like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
22、have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
23、you just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
24、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
25、run,forrest,run…
阿甘,快跑,快跑……
26、t's my time. it's just my time. oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. i didn't know it. but i was destined to be your momma. i did the best i could.
別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。
XX阿甘正傳經典台詞二:
was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
id is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
cles happen every day. (奇蹟每天都在發生)
made me look like a duck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
5.i don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有着各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩)
h is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進)
happens!(不好的事情發生了)
was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. there was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光)
there is anything you need i will not be far away.(用情至專)
11.i am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人)
e is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步)
ing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
14.a little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨)
is the outstanding answer i've ever heard.(誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上)
are no different than anybody else is.(你和別人沒有任何的不同)
e is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通過人家的鞋可以瞭解別人很多的東西)
18.i'm not a smart man ,but i know what is love. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)
19.i want to go home (我想回家)
20.i was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
y and i was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
est,run,run...(阿甘,快跑,快跑......)
y:forrest,were you scared in vietnam ?
forrest:,i don't times it would stop raining long enough for the stars to come then it was was like just before the sun gose to bed down on the e was always a million sparkles on the the mountain was so clear, looked like there were two skies one on top of the then in the desert,when the sun comes up.i couldn't tell where heaven stopped and the earth was so beautiful.
jenny:i wish i could've been there with you.
forrest:you were.
got to put the pace behind you before you can move on.(忘記過去,勇往直前)
god, make me a bird so i can fly far, far, far away from god, make me a bird so i can fly far, far, far away from here.
has a great mom.
“never let anybody tell you they are better than you. god intended everybody to be the same. you’re no difference.”
“life is a box of chocolates. you never know what you're gonna get.”
“miracles happen every day.”
“death is just the part of life. something we're all destined to do. i didn’t know it. but i was destined to be your mama. i did the best i could.”
“i have believed you make your own destiny. you have to do the best with what god gave you.”
(“what’s my destiny, mom?”)
“you’re gonna have to figure it out for yourself.”
's my time. it's just my time. oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. i didn't know it. but i was destined to be your momma. i did the best i could. (別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。)
31.1st reporter: why are you running?
2nd reporter: are you doing this for world peace?
3rd reporter: are you doing this for women's right?
newsman: or for the environment?
reporter: or for animals?
3rd reporter: or for nuclear arms?
forrest: they just couldn't believe that somebody would do all that running for no particular reason.
2nd reporter: why are you doing this?
forrest i just felt like running.
y i love you.
forrest (voice-over) you died on a saturday morning.
forrest and i had you placed here under our tree.
forrest and i had that
-
healer池昌旭台詞
《Healer》是韓國KBS電視台於20xx年12月8日起播出的月火迷你連續劇,該劇主要講述了認為世間無正義存在的年輕一代與父母留下的世界抗爭的故事,敍述了記者成長為真正有擔當的記者的過程。以下是本站小編為大家準備的healer池昌旭台詞,希望大家喜歡!healer池昌旭台...
-
電影《陽光燦爛的日子》經典台詞
《陽光燦爛的日子》是姜文導演的處女作由王朔的小説《動物兇猛》改編,該影片講述了文革時的北京,一羣生活在部隊大院裏匿的孩子,在耀眼的陽光與遍地的紅旗中間,渡過自己的青春。意識流的故事裏,有愛情和性的衝動,有幼稚和失敗的革命精神,也有成長的故事。下面本站小編...
-
電視劇《好先生》經典台詞
《好先生》刷屏了呢,為了愛情,甚至於自己為敵。孫紅雷的一句話,懵懂了多少年輕人對愛情的嚮往。《好先生》的經典台詞讓觀眾們為之驚歎。戲中,顏王孫紅雷搭檔國民閨女關曉彤這對偽父女之間的看點實在是太精彩了!兩個人的毒舌功力不相上下,嘴炮與嘴炮之間的對決看得...
-
愛情公寓3經典台詞精選
經典語錄是指對那些富有哲理與特殊意義話語的記錄,經典語錄普遍來源於經典語錄原創基地,一般用於正式文體。現指能引起共鳴的、發人深省,有一定傳播力的名人之言、網民言論、社會事件所產生的新詞條。1、如果沒有規則,那麼輸贏就沒有意義,輸贏沒有意義,那麼比賽就沒...