啟蒙文學站

位置:首頁 > 經典語句 > 經典臺詞

最全剪刀手愛德華經典臺詞

最全剪刀手愛德華經典臺詞一:

最全剪刀手愛德華經典臺詞

rd:Goodbye

Kim: I love you

愛德華:再見

金:我愛你

: Hold me.

Edward: I can't.

金:抱著我。

愛德華:我不能。

: Forget about holding her hand, man. Think about the damage he could do to other places.

吉姆:忘掉牽著她的手,小夥子。想想他在其它地方可能帶來的危險。

: You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren't up there now... I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it.

金:你看,在他來以前,這裡從來沒有下過雪,但後來下雪了。如果他不在那兒,我想就不會下雪了。有時你會看見我在雪中翩翩起舞。、

relda: I can't believe you sheep have strayed so far from the path of righteousness!

Edward: [Walking towards Esmerelda] We're not sheep!

伊斯蒙瑞達:我不相信綿羊會迷失正道那麼遠。

愛德華:我們不是綿羊。

Boggs: How was it?

Edward: It was great. She showed me all the wallpaper and where everything is going to go.

Peg Boggs: Well that's nice.

Edward: And then she brought me in the back room where she took all her clothes off.

佩格:怎麼樣。

愛德華:很好啊,她把所有的牆紙都給我看,還看了其它所有的東西。

佩格:真不錯。

愛德華:然後她把我帶到後邊的房間裡,脫光了所有的衣服。

rd: I knew it was Jim's house.

Kim: Then... why did you do it?

Edward: Because you asked me to.

愛德華:我知道那是吉姆的房子。

金:那麼,為什麼你那樣做?

愛德華:因為是你讓我做的。

rd: Kevin, you wanna play scissors, paper, stone again?

Kevin: No!

Edward: Why not?

Kevin: 'Cause it's boring. I always win!

愛德華:凱文,你想再玩剪刀、石頭、布嗎?

凱文:不!

愛德華:為什麼不?

凱文:因為我已經厭煩了,我總是贏!Kim's granddaughter:You still could go.

:No,sweetheart.I'm an old woman now.I would rather he remember me the way I was.

金的孫女:你還是可以上去看看啊。

金:不!親愛的。我現在已經是個老婦人了。我只願他記得我當初的樣子。

最全剪刀手愛德華經典臺詞二:

1、Esmeralda won't be here. And the rest of the neighbours, they're really very nice.

又不是要來很多人,鄰居們都是很和藹可親的。

2、—He did them just like that! —That is incredible.

—他手腳真的那麼俐落。—才一下午功夫?

3、No matter what, Edward will always be special.

無論如何,愛德華都是特殊的。

4、I would rather him remember me the way I was.

我只願他記得我當年的樣子。

5、Took some shrapnel during the war, and ever since then I can't feel a thing!

戰時受的傷,使我沒了知覺,一點知覺也沒有。

6、That was the single most thrillin' experience of my whole life.

這是我一生中最難忘的經歷。

7、Put those down. Don't come any closer. Please…

放下來! 請不要再接近!

8、You don't know about the wonderful world of teenage girls. They're all crazy.

對少女一點概念也沒有,她們最瘋狂了。

9、We're not trying to confuse him, we're trying to make things easier, so cut the comedy.

我們要讓他能夠了解現實,大家別再鬧了。

10、Why didn't I set a better example? You saw how I envied Jim's parents.

都是我做的壞榜樣,我不該羨慕佔美家有錢。

11、Darlin', I can hardly hear myself think! Momma's precious little baby girl…

你讓我無法思考,你是媽媽的寶貝女兒

12、He probably wants you to pay for it yourself. It builds character. You'll appreciate it more.

他要你自食其力,養成獨立,以後你會更感激他。

13、He gave him insides, a heart, a brain, everything.

他給他造了器官、心臟、頭腦以及一切。

14、Why is it snowing, Grandma? Where does it come from?If the evening when the moon rises, the moon shine my doorstep, I hope to meet La Luna me a wish, I'd like a pair of human hands. I would like to put my hands of my lover tightly over at Wye Medium, even if only once. If I have never had a warm feeling of taste, maybe I will not cold; if I did not feel too sweet love, I maybe would not have to pain. If I did not encounter the kind-pei girl, if I have never not left my room, I would not know I was such a lonely

如果晚上月亮升起的時候,月光照到我的門口,我希望月光女神能滿足我一個願望,我想要一雙人類的手。我想用我的雙手把我的愛人緊緊地擁在懷中,哪怕只有一次。如果我從來沒有品嚐過溫暖的感覺,也許我不會這樣寒冷;如果我從沒有感受過愛情的甜美,我也許就不會這樣地痛苦。如果我沒有遇到善良的佩格,如果我從來不曾離開過我的房間,我就不會知道我原來是這樣的孤獨。