啟蒙文學站

位置:首頁 > 寓言 > 童話故事

童話故事英文版短篇

愛聽童話故事,是大多數小朋友的愛好之一。童話故事是孩子學習語言、認識世界的第一步,其重要性不言而喻,下面是本站小編為您整理的童話故事英文版短篇,希望對你有所幫助!

童話故事英文版短篇

童話故事英文版短篇篇一:我有一個妹妹

Father: Is the school closed today?

父親:今天學校放假了嗎?

Son: No, Dad. I came home early.

兒子:沒有,爸爸。我提前回來了。

Father: How did you do that?

父親:為什麼?

Son: I told my teacher I had a new baby brother and had to come home and help you.

兒子:我跟老師說,我有一個小弟弟,我得回家幫你。

Father: But your mother has had twins. You’ve got a baby brother and a baby sister.

父親:但是你媽媽生了雙胞胎,你有一個小弟弟和一個小妹妹。

Son: Yes, I know, Dad. I’m saving up my baby sister for next week.

兒子:是的,我知道,爸爸,我要等下個星期再說我有個小妹妹了。

童話故事英文版短篇篇二:男人和他的妻子

A man sat at a bar, had the saddest hangdog expression.

一個男人坐在酒吧裡,傷心至極。

Bartender: "What's the matter? Are you having troubles with your wife?"

酒吧招待:"你怎麼了?跟老婆鬧矛盾了?

The man: "We had a fight, and she told me that she wasn't going to speak to me for a month."

男人:"我們吵了一架,她說一個月都不跟我說話。"

Bartender: "That should make you happy."

酒吧招待:"那你應該高興才是啊!"

The man: "No, the month is up today!"

男人:"不,今天是這個月的最後一天。"

童話故事英文版短篇篇三:馬上

A man enters a bakery with a loaf of bread,"I bought this bread here, and it tastes bad."

一個男人拿著一條麵包走進麵包店:“這麵包是在你這兒買的,味道很糟糕。”

"What!"exclaimed the baker."I’ve been baking bread for 25 years! "

麵包師叫了起來,“我的麵包已經烤20xx年了。”

The man replies,"You should have sold it right away!"

男人回答說:“那你不應該留到現在才賣呀。”

童話故事英文版短篇篇四:頑皮的弟弟

Donny is my little brother. He is a naughty boy.

東尼是我的小弟弟,他是個調皮的孩子。

On Sunday morning Donny went into the yard and played with a dog. Sometimes a bird would come down to stay on the top of the dog’s house. Then Donny threw a stone at it. Suddenly the little boy began crying. Mother ran to Donny and asked him what was wrong. He said, “I’ve broken sister’s plate. She has beaten me.” “Why?” “I threw it at a bird, and it went straight to the plate.”

星期天早晨,東尼跑到院子裡跟小狗玩。恰巧,一直小鳥落在狗舍上,東尼就用石頭砸它。突然,這個小男孩哭了起來。媽媽跑過去問出了什麼事。他哭著說:“我姐姐盤子摔碎了,她打了我!”“為什麼?”“我拿石頭砸一直小鳥,但是卻打碎了姐姐的盤子。”

Such was my naught brother.

哎,這是我淘氣的弟弟。