啟蒙文學站

位置:首頁 > 實用工具 > 俚語

美國生活中常見的俚語對話

俚語2.36W

美國俚語是美國英語使用過程中的一種普遍現象,是人們為滿足特定的交際需要,謀求某種理想的交際效果,而採取的一種語言手段。下面是本站小編整理的美國生活中的俚語,感興趣的過來看看吧。

美國生活中常見的俚語對話

美國生活中的俚語(精選)

When will you grow up?

你什麼時候才算長得大?

What does it have to do with you?

這個與你有何關係?

Are you sure you have never done that before?

你敢說你沒有做過那件事嗎?

I am more than happy

我很高興。

When things go wrong,smile

當事情不如意時,要泰然處之。

What the heck?

什麼鬼東西?

What the heck made you do that?

你怎麼搞的,會做出那種事情來?

You don't get it?It's so simple

這麼簡單,你都不懂?

Bring me up-to-date

給我最新訊息。

When in Rome,do as the Romans do

入鄉隨俗。

What on earth are you doing?

你究竟在搞什麼?

Frightened of what?You are not a kid

怕什麼?你又不是小孩子。

Don't annoy me

別煩我。

What the hell is this?

這他媽的是怎麼一回事?

Are you trying to get me off your payroll?

你想把我解僱是不是?

That is the best excuse you could come up with?

那就是你找出來的最佳藉口嗎?

Everyone has an itch for money

人人都想發財。

美國生活中的俚語(熱門)

What the heck are you doing?

你在搞什麼鬼?

Are you through with the paper?

你把報紙看完了沒有?

You appreciate something only after you lose it

東西失去時,才覺得其可貴。

What are you up to?

你在搞什麼名堂?

What makes you think that?

什麼事情使你那樣想?

What kept you so long?

什麼事耽誤你這樣久?

Go Dutch

各自付賬。

The heat is on,you had better go!

情況緊急,你最好趕快離開!

What's your line?

你是從事哪一行業?

Is she the one for you?

她是你的意中人嗎?

You'd better get to the point

你最好把話說清楚。

What the heck is that?

那是什麼玩意?

美國生活中的俚語(最新)

Nobody's sweatheart is ugly

情人眼裡出西施

How can I ever thank you?

我該怎樣感激你才好?

One day you have to face it

總有一天你要面對現實。

What kind of food do you like?

你喜歡吃什麼菜?

Will you stop treating me like a child?

請你不要把我當小孩子看待好嗎?

I want to show you something

我要給你看點兒東西。

Don't stick your nose in it

不要多管閒事。

You may take it anyway you like

你要怎麼想都可以。

You are the apple of my eye

你是我心愛的人。

What's the beef?

發什麼牢騷?

標籤:俚語 對話