啟蒙文學站

位置:首頁 > 經典語句 > 經典臺詞

gossipgirl第二季經典臺詞

《緋聞女孩》Gossip Girl是由Cecily von Ziegesar所寫的系列小說改編的美國青春偶像劇,於20xx年CW電視臺正式開播第一季,全劇共六季,播出後引發全球時尚風潮!造就捧紅了劇中的各位男神女神,故事地點設在紐約曼哈頓上東區,紙醉金迷、錦衣玉食,精緻奢華的生活裡,青春危機四伏。以下是本站小編為大家準備的gossipgirl第二季經典臺詞,希望大家喜歡!

gossipgirl第二季經典臺詞

gossipgirl第二季經典臺詞(一)

1. Gossip girl: Here is an inside tip, little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall.

Little J,給你一個小忠告,爬得越快,跌得越疼。

2. Fashion knows not of comfort.

時尚永遠不會考慮舒適。

3. Jenny: I guess there are firsts for everything.

我想任何事情都有第一次吧。

4. Gossip girl: What is that we said about appearances? Yeah, they can be deceiving. But most of the time, what you see is what you get.

他們怎麼說表象來著?對了,表象可是具有欺騙性的。但是大多時候,眼見為實。

5. Blair: Do you like me?

Chuck: Define “like”.

——你喜歡我?

——定義“喜歡”。

6. Gossip: Spotted Chuck Bass losing sth no one knew he had begin with—his heart.

目擊——C失去了一樣沒人知道的東西,他的心。

7. Eric: He only has one facial expression. He scares me.

Serena: And he raised Chuck. That scares me.

——他只有一個面部表情,那很可怕。

——他養育了C,那也很可怕。

8. Gossip: One may be the loneliest number, but sometimes only the lonely can play.

“一”也許是最孤單的數字,但是有時候只有孤單的人才玩得起來。

9. Blair: Hey, hey, we’re sisters. You’re my family, what is you is me.

There’s nothing you could ever say to let me go. I love you.

喂,我們是好姐妹阿,你是我的家人,你的事情就是我的事情,你說什麼都不能把我趕走的。我愛你。

10. Gossip: Spotted, Blair and chuck reunited to defend Serena’s honor. With friends like this, who needs an army?

有這樣的朋友,誰還需要什麼軍隊呢。

11、你們倆又偷偷地在一起了。

You two have rekindled your love in secret.

12、我沒有什麼浪漫細胞。

I don't have a romantic bone in my body.

13. Gossip girl: Hey, upper east siders, gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous life of Manhattan’s elites.

And who am I? That’s a secret I’ll never tell. You know you love me, XOXO, gossip girl。

Hey,上東區的貴族們,緋聞少女在此,我是你們唯一得到曼哈頓精英們醜聞的渠道。

至於我是誰,那是一個我永遠也不會說的祕密。

你知道你是愛我的,XOXO,緋聞少女。

* 翻譯出來怪怪的。。

14、水往低處流。

Water always finds it own level.

15. There’s nothing gossip girl like more than a good cat fight. And this could be a classic.

在這世界上緋聞少女最喜歡的莫過於女人之間的戰爭,而這個將是個十分經典的戰役。

女人間的戰役一般都用cat fight哦~因為女人打架一般都像貓一樣又抓又撓又叫的~

16. Eric (to Serena): No man in the history has ever hated you.歷史上沒有人討厭過你。

17. Blair: It’s enough when I say it’s enough.我說夠了那才是夠了。

18. Gossip girl: Choose your side or run & hide.

選擇你的陣營,或者乾脆躲起來吧。

這個硝煙味好濃啊~

19. Chuck: Why should be chosen to be an usher? I’m Chuck Bass.

為什麼我要做接待員呢?因為我是Chuck Bass.

被譽為是萬能的一句話~

20. Gossip girl: We all know one nation can’t have two queens.

我們都很清楚,一個國家不能有兩個女王(一山不容二虎)。

gossipgirl第二季經典臺詞(二)

1、 我就和你一個人說/你不要去告訴別人。

So let's keep this between us.

2、有訊息我會聯絡你的。

We will be in touch.

3、我剛轉學過來的。

I just transferred in.

4、起來啦!起來啦!東區的社會精英們。

Wakey-wakey! Upper east siders!

5、你現在還是不要我一起去麼?

You still positive that you don't want me to tag along?

6、外表冷淡,內心熱情似火。

The cool exterior. The fire below.

7、我當初可不是為了噁心三角戀而和你在一起。

I didn't sign up for some creepy love triangle.

8、真不能相信 / 真沒想到Nate Archibald是個吃軟飯的。

I cannot believe that Nate Archibald is a gigolo.

9、我沒得選。

I don't really have a choice.

10、嗯,不好意思。

Hmm, Look, I'm sorry.

11. Chuck: But happiness does not seem on the menu, so smoke up, and seal the deal with Blair.

幸福並不在你的選項之內,你還是先搞定B吧。

12."If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back."

如果兩個人註定在一起,最終他們總會找到重溫舊夢的路。

times the biggest surprises are the ones you spring on yourself.

有時最大的驚喜就是自我突破。

thing about being on top of the world-- it gives you a long, long way to fall.

站在世界之巔的一個好處是,你將擁有很長一段降落之旅。

15. She and Blair are fast friends她和Blair非常要好

ything old can be new again.

風水輪流轉,故人終復還。

times the hero finally makes the choice but the timing is always wrong.

有時候英雄終於選對了人,卻選錯了時間。

s like our resident moral compass isn't such a straight arrow after all.

看上去我們的道德標是準指南針的指標,畢竟也不是那麼直。

times you have to let things go,so there's room for better things to come into your life.

有些事情我們必須放棄,才有經歷迎接更美好的生活。

the Upper East Side, appearances are often deceiving, from friends to hair color, there's always more than meets the eye.

在上東區,表面這些東西通常都是騙人的,從朋友到頭髮顏色.表面之下,總有很多看不到的事。

people you know best are the ones most capable of surprising you.

最熟悉的人才最出乎意料