啟蒙文學站

位置:首頁 > 經典詩詞 > 英文詩

Bed In Summer

英文詩1.65W

(1)
In winter I get up at night 冬日我大清早起床
And dress by yellow candle-light. 藉著黃色的蠋光穿裳。
In summer quite the other way, 夏日完全相反,
I have to go to bed by day. 我必須在日間上床。
(2)
I have to go to bed and see 我必上床且看
The birds still hopping on the tree, 鳥兒還在樹梢躍蕩,
Or hear the grown-up people's feet 抑或聆聽成年人的腳聲
Still going past me in the street. 仍舊在街道走過我的身旁。

Bed In Summer

(3)
And does it not seem hard to you, 它對你來說難道不為難嗎?
When all the sky is clear and blue, 在明亮而蔚藍的天空當前,
And I should like so much to play, 而我如此喜歡玩耍,
To have to go to bed by day? 卻必須在白天就上床?
by R. L. Stevenson

標籤:Bed Summer