啟蒙文學站

位置:首頁 > 經典語錄 > 經典語錄

英語電影經典句子 Fasten your seatbelts

you can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

英語電影經典句子 Fasten your seatbelts

whatever comes, i’ll love you, just as i do now. until i die.無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

well,nobody’s perfect. 人無完人。

stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

sir, you’re no gentleman. and you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

miracles happen every day. 奇蹟每天都在發生。

may the force be with you. 願原力與你同在

made it,ma!top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!

life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

it made me look like a duck in water.它讓我如魚得水。

i’m only brave when i have to be. being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

i’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。

i’m as mad as hell,and i not going to take this anymore! 我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!

i wish i could be more like you.我要像你一樣就好了。

i think it’s hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

i never give anything without expecting something in return. i always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

i laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

frankly,my dear,i don’t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

fasten your seatbelts. it’s going to be a bumpy night. 繫緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。

everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。